Attention 2 Details is your personal connection to business opportunities around the world. We’ll leverage our global network of business leaders to connect you with opportunities around the corner or around the world.
Opportunity is all around us. Attention 2 Details can help your company connects with business leaders, investors and strategic partners around the world. With more than 196 countries and more than 6500 languages spoken every day around the planet, the dynamics of planning a meeting outside of your home country can be daunting. Our meeting and conference professionals understand the nuances of planning successful meetings around the globe. We’ll manage every aspect of your international meeting with our trademark “attention to detail.” In short, we’ll make you look good…really good.
We start by understanding your business goals and assessing our global network for potential matches. We’ll help make connections and will plan every element of your meeting experience. Time zone challenges, language barriers, cultural and business differences, entry requirements, cultural etiquette; we’ll manage it all to ensure that your meeting or conference is a complete success.
We’ll take the time to understand your objectives, identify your target audience, and build a comprehensive seminar agenda. We provide the following services:
- Talent/Speaker Management
- Venue Management
- Food & Beverage Management
- Audio-Visual Management
- Event Communications & Materials
- Gifts, Incentives & Promotions
- Event Logistics
- Event Management
- Event Setup & Take Down
International Business Tips:
- When you travel, greet people using the appropriate local greeting. Learn a few words of the local language and you’ll earn the respect of your hosts.
- Learn business card etiquette at your destination. Add the destination language to your business card. Always use a business card holder when in Asia.
- Don’t be late. Many countries like Germany value and respect punctuality. Show up late and you may miss your meeting.
- Be careful not to greet members of the opposite gender with a hug or a kiss in China, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Nigeria, or the Middle East/Persian Gulf.
- Restrict personal conversation or questions about family members in the Middle East, and remember that discussion about personal finances in France is seen as rude.
Trust the Meetings & Conference Experts at Attention 2 Details to help create global opportunity for your company with memorable international meetings and conferences.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION